Globalization, nearly forty years of falling interest rates and twenty years of the Euro, and the multiplication of innovations have shaped a vision of the world. Today, this vision is profoundly challenged by the increase in climatic disorders, pandemics, the multiplication of cyber-attacks, the slowdown in growth, hyper-indebtedness, the notable resurgence of inflation and the risks of social tensions, and more recently the shock of the war in Europe. Deep structural reforms are on the horizon.
Attentive to the evolution of this context, the jury of the 34th Competition will reward the best Master thesis (Masters 1 and 2) on one of the following themes :
- The weight of the debt, its evolution, its management;
- The evolution of risks and their management in banking, insurance and asset management; the new forms of credit and savings and the new trajectories of solvency;
- The financing of infrastructures and companies. The definition of strategic priorities and energy management are both climatic and geostrategic issues;
- Other future-oriented financings, linked to «social contracts» in the areas of health, dependency, retirement and training, in connection with demographic issues, adaptation to new work and employment patterns;
- The place of the Human in the economy, the importance of biodiversity;
- The drivers and financing of research and innovation;
- The challenges of regulatory and accounting standards, the objectives of non-financial accounting and ESG objectives;
- Data control and cybersecurity;
- The diffusion of digital transformation (technical and human) and the challenges of competitiveness;
- The place and role of states and international organizations;
- The development of digital currencies (from central banks or not), whether they are tools for transactions, accounts, savings or more?