31th edition of the International Competition of Master's Degree theses on Economics and Finance
The Competition is open to students who are in the process of completing their studies and that have achieved or are about to achieve the following level:
- Second, third or final year programs of the French ‘Grandes Ecoles’ (including training in financial and economic matters).
- Second year post-graduate program, (Master’s Degree or MSc).
- Any equivalent post-graduate program by prior agreement with the Centre.
No PhD dissertations are accepted.
Theses written by more than two authors are not accepted.
To qualify for entry, the thesis must have been defended after September 1st , 2017 and must deal with the main theme :
Long Term Investment
We invite you to consult the rules of the competition and download documents necessary for registration :
- Registration procedures
- Publication authorisation form
- Non-plagiarism commitment
- Competition themes
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR THESIS
Entrants should send the following documents:
By e-mail to: email@example.com
- The full thesis in PDF formats (an unlocked version) in anonymous (which should carry no information at all about school, professors or student: logo, names, address,…) and non-anonymous format (the original thesis which has been defended). In case of dispute, the nominative PDF version will prevail.
- A one-page thesis synopsis in PDF format (an unlocked version) in anonymous (which should carry no information at all about school, professors or student: logo, names, address,…) and non-anonymous format.
By post AND e-mail (scanned formats) to:
Mémoires de l’Économie et de la Finance
Centre des Professions Financières
6 avenue Mac Mahon – 75017 Paris
- The application form, duly completed by the tutor, the head of department and the student(s), one form by student if the thesis has been written by two authors.
- The non-plagiarism commitments validated by the institution and the student(s)
- The publication authorisation form (for the thesis nominated)
Any work that does not match the rules set here would be eliminated without prior consultation.
The closing date for submission is set for 31st of March, 2019. This deadline could be extended on decision of the organizer.
The Centre des Professions Financières is at your disposal, feel free to contact us for further information by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +33 (0)1 44 94 02 55.